ReviewsNo reviews yet
Arusha city tour:
Arusha has been a tourist hub and junction point for most travelers visiting the parks and natural attractions of northern Tanzania since the 1950s. Now it has grown to a big town, and there is a lot to explore on a good day trip, from the local markets, the food scene, museums, monuments, and local schools.
- Visit the different monuments in Arusha, such as the Arusha declaration, the Clocktower, the Ugandan war, and much more.
- Restaurants and cafes with good organic coffee and tasty food from nearby farms.
- Visit the local markets.
- Natural history and political Museums.
*Tour can be customized to be included as an addon after or before a safari.
- Specialized bilingual guide
- Private Transport
- Entrance fees
- Lunch and water
- Visa & travel documents processing
- 10% taxes & tariffs
- Airport transfers
- Tips: Are given according to the personal discretion of the client
After pickup from your hotel, you will proceed to the Clocktower with your guide. The Clocktower is the center point of Africa vertically. The distance from here to Cairo, Egypt is equal to the distance to Cape Town, South Africa. You will proceed to the political or natural history museum.
After the museum, you will proceed to view the different monuments in Arusha, namely, the 1967 Arusha declaration, the 1978-79 Ugandan-Tanzania war, the Ngorongoro crater round-about, plus administrative and commercial buildings of Arusha.
Local organic food lunch.
Tour of the local market and childrens' school.
A visit to the Tanzanite experience store where you can see the exhibitions of the discovery, history, mining process and processing of Tanzanite gemstones. You can buy these gemstones from a collection of numerous designs available here.