ReviewsNo reviews yet
Few things will surpass the memory that a child cherishes from Safari experiences on the African savanna. The blissful tunes of beautiful African birds in the morning, the fresh air from the savanna woodlands, the rumbling engines of a 4WD game drive vehicle and seeing prides of lions, herds of buffalos and meeting children from ethnic indigenous tribes; surely sum up to "Awesome" on a child’s mind. This package is designed to encompass a blissful experience for both parents and children.
- Be enveloped in the beauty of Tanzania's magnificent wildlife.
- Have close encounters with wildlife; lions, buffalos, elephants, rhinos, leopards, antelopes, and countless other species of animals and plants.
- This tour is an excellent learning experience for children and parents.
- Tanzanian local cuisine to grace your palette.
- Quality and safe expedition accommodation.
- Professional guide and driver with you all the time.
- Private tour.
- Addons and customizations are readily accepted to make this a memorable trip for you.
- Specialized bilingual guide
- Private Transport on safari jeep
- All Entrance fees
- Meals & accommodation
- Visa & travel documents processing
- 10% taxes & tariffs
- Airport transfers
- Tips: Are given according to the personal discretion of the client
Set off to Tarangire national park on a tarred road, which is located 2.5 hours from Arusha town from a pick-up point at Arusha town, as agreed between our tour guide and the clients. You will depart early in the morning for a game drive until lunch at a picnic site near the Tarangire river. Continue for 2 hours as you exit the park to Karatu, 2 hours drive from Tarangire, for dinner and rest at Tanzanice mid-range lodge.
After an early breakfast, you will proceed to Ngorongoro gate, just 20 minutes away, to descend down the legendary and wondrous Ngorongoro crater for a beautiful game drive until lunch time at Ngoitoktok springs at the bottom of the crater. At 15:00 hours, you will transfer to Serengeti national park through Naabi gate all the way to a campsite located near Seronera for dinner and rest at Zawadi tented campsite, while enjoying a game drive on transit.
The Serengeti is a world class safari destination. This park encompasses a rich history and glamour of the true African safari. You will go for a game drive inside the Serengeti, all the way to the endless plains, kopjes and the majestic Mara rivers and back to the luxury campsite in the evening.
You will continue to enjoy a full board, full day tour of the fantastic Serengeti national park.
After an early breakfast, you will proceed for a game drive towards Seronera all the way to Naabi gate and exit the park late in the afternoon for a 4 hour drive to Mto wa mbu for rest and dinner at a lodge.
After breakfast drive to Lake Manyara National park for game viewing with picnic lunch and in the afternoon you will travel 40 minutes to Emanyatta Maasai village for a cultural tour of the Maasai traditions and culture, through exploring their communal dances, livestock keeping and other cultural aspects. After the cultural tour, you will travel for 3 hours back to Arusha town, which will mark the end of our tour.