ReviewsNo reviews yet
This hot spring pool is formed through underground streams of water that perforated on the surface of the earth after passing close to molten lava rocks, which explains the warmth of the water. Due to the igneous and high mineral contents of the water, many people believe the water has medicinal values. The rich blue-greenish-coloured pool is 6 meters deep and about 30 meters squared wide, located on the beautiful location near Boma Ng'ombe.
- Plenty of swimming space surrounded by lush evergreen vegetation.
- A good picnic and day trip near Arusha and Moshi.
- Available all year-round.
Departures every Tuesday
- Specialized bilingual guide
- Private Transport with pickup and dropoff
- Entrance fees
- Lunch, water and snacks
- Visa & travel documents processing
- 10% taxes & tariffs
- Airport transfers
- Tips: Are given according to the personal discretion of the client
- After pickup from your hotel, you will be dropped off at Kikuletwa Hotsprings.
- Picnic site.
- Floral and vegetation attraction.