ReviewsNo reviews yet
Lake Natron day trip:
Explore this natural alkaline lake from in the volcanic landscapes of Ngorongoro and its highland. Right at the heart of Mount Ol'donyo Lengai, this lake serves as a food refuge for Flamingos and many other bird species that eat the blue-green algae that specifically grow in such waters.
- Great view of Lake Natron.
- Encounter the highly active volcanic mount Ol'doinyo Lengai.
- Pink flamingo and rich birdlife.
- See the archaeological history of this place.
- The Maasai and their villages.
The Best time to visit is from June to August to see Flamingo and numerous other birds, while September to November is good for those who want walking safaris to explore the faunal, floral, cultural, and historical aspects of the locality.
- Specialized bilingual tour guide
- Private Transport with pickup and dropoff
- All Entrance and village fees
- Lunch and water
- Visa & travel documents processing
- 10% taxes & tariffs
- Airport transfers
- Tips: Are given according to the personal discretion of the client
- Travel from Arusha or Karatu to Lake Natron through Loliondo road.
- Explore the landscape, villages, and natural beauty of this historic place.