ReviewsNo reviews yet
The cradle of wildlife, the endless plains, the pinnacle of a wildlife safaris, 15,000 square kilometers of sheer beauty and wondrous existence of wildlife, that is the Serengeti. This legendary national park is one of Africa’s best wildlife sanctuaries with spectacular and abundant wildlife sightings to match a few parks in the whole world. Venture on a 3 day exploration of the plains, rivers, kopjes and millions of wildlife gatherings on this beautiful safari.
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS AND ATTRACTIONS:
- The endless plains of the Serengeti.
- Encounter some of the biggest lion prides in the world.
- Get a first-hand look at the famous Kopjes.
- Explore the seasonal great migration and massive Nile crocodiles on the Mara river.
- Serengeti has some of the biggest population densities of big cats and antelopes in Africa.
- Rest and dine in premium safari lodges and campsites.
*This tour is fully customizable to include other parks and attractions.
- Specialized bilingual guide
- Private Transport on safari jeep
- All Entrance fees
- Meals & accommodation
- Visa & travel documents processing
- 10% taxes & tariffs
- Airport transfers
- Tips: Are given according to the personal discretion of the client
Travel to Serengeti from Arusha town(7 hours drive). The estimated time of arrival is 2:00 pm if we depart from Arusha at 9 am. Lunch will be held at the Nguchiro public campsite. We will go for a late afternoon game drive around Seronera, where you expect to see numerous African wildlife, like lions, elephants, giraffes, buffalos, zebras, and more. We will also visit the Visitor information center for a brief exhibition about Serengeti and return to the campsite before 6 pm for dinner prepared by a private chef and sleep at lodge or campsite on a comfortable and spacious canvas tent.
An early morning game drive inside the Serengeti from Seronera to Robanda and traverse to Moru kopjes in the evening. Lunch will be held at a picnic site in the Serengeti endless plains.
Breakfast and break camp and go for an early morning game drive to explore hippo pools and traverse the volcanic landscape of the maasai steppe and exit the park through Naabi gate at around 11am for a long drive back to Arusha, which marks the end of the tour.