ReviewsNo reviews yet
On the beautiful lush green of the slopes of Mount Meru, lies a scenic waterfall called Themi Hill waterfall. This is the tallest waterfall in the northern circuit of Tanzania. The stunning vegetation provides a good scene for a memorable trail walk and nature hiking on a day trip from Arusha city.
- Northern Tanzania's tallest waterfall.
- Evergreen forest and vegetation to explore during the nature walk.
- Primate species and rodents.
- Good swimming opportunity at the waterfall.
Basic Day Trip
- Specialized bilingual guide
- Private Transport with pickup and dropoff
- All Entrance and village fees
- Lunch and water
- Visa & travel documents processing
- 10% taxes & tariffs
- Airport transfers
- Tips: Are given according to the personal discretion of the client
- Pick up from any hotel around Arusha.
- Explore the Themi Hill nature trail, waterfall. The walk to the waterfall can take around 1 hour. You can swim at the waterfall when it's not too cold, hence carrying a swimsuit can be handy.
- Lunch at the waterfall or picnic site.
- Explore the villages nearby.
- Dropoff at your hotel.