Kilimanjaro day trip:
This package lets you explore Moshi town, all the way to the entrance and exit gates of Kilimanjaro. Experience organic coffee production and see the whole process, right from the farm all the way to your cup as you engage in local tribal dances and art scenes. Visit the ancient and spectacular underground Chagga caves, which have kilometers of intertwined chambers for storing livestock, food with routes to rivers, bedrooms, and meeting areas, plus a notable ventilation system. You will also visit a beautiful waterfall and visit Moshi town’s rich history and one of the largest sugarcane farms in east Africa.
Highlights and attractions:
- Local organic coffee processing and tasting.
- Tour of Marangu gate of mount Kilimanjaro.
- Exploration of the ancient Chagga caves.
- Experience the Chagga culture
- Tour of waterfalls of the slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Custom Trips: Please only use this as a reference itinerary. We can cater a trip to your budget, the number of people and any number of days you have.