- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation for the duration of the tour as described on the tour plan.
- All park entrance fees, tariffs and concession fees.
- Bank payment transfer charges.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner with drinking water plus a private chef during camping excursions.
- Domestic flights if indicated on the itinerary.
- Ground transport by custom built 4-Wheel Drive vehicle plus a full-time tour guide.
- 18% Value added Tax.
- Access to spa and salon in lodges and hotels.
- Acquisition of travel insurance or hospital charges.
- Any activities not mentioned on the itinerary.
- Extra drinks and food not included in the itinerary like soft drinks and alcohol.
- Gift shopping.
- International flights.
- Purchase of personal items
- Tips: Are given according to the personal discretion of the client.
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4:
- Day 5:
- Day 6:
Set off to Tarangire national park on a tarred road, which is located 2.5 hours from Arusha town from a pick-up point at Arusha town, as agreed between our tour guide and the clients. You will depart early in the morning for a game drive until lunch at a picnic site near the Tarangire river. Continue for 2 hours as you exit the park to Mto wa mbu, 1 hour drive from Tarangire, for dinner and rest at a campsite.
After breakfast at Mto wa mbu, you will enter Lake Manyara national park, just 15 minutes away by car, for a game drive until mid-day for lunch at Maji moto geothermal hot water springs. After lunch you will proceed to the exit gate and travel for 2 hours to Karatu for dinner and rest, adjacent to the Ngorongoro conservation area.
After an early breakfast, you will proceed to Ngorongoro gate, just 20 minutes away, to descend down the legendary and wondrous Ngorongoro crater for a beautiful game drive until lunch time at Ngoitoktok springs at the bottom of the crater. At 15:00 hours, you will transfer to Serengeti national park through Naabi gate all the way to a campsite located near Seronera for dinner and rest, while enjoying a game drive on transit.
The Serengeti is a world class safari destination. This park encompasses a rich history and glamour of the true African safari. You will go for a game drive inside the Serengeti, all the way to the endless plains, kopjes and the majestic Mara rivers and back to the campsite in the evening.
After an early breakfast, you will proceed for a game drive towards Seronera all the way to Naabi gate and exit the park late in the afternoon for a 4 hour drive to Mto wa mbu for rest and dinner at a campsite.
You will break camp and travel 30 minutes to Emanyatta Maasai village for a cultural tour of the Maasai traditions and culture, through exploring their communal dances, livestock keeping and other cultural aspects. After the cultural tour, you will travel for 3 hours back to Arusha town, which will mark the end of our tour.
More about Arusha
More about Manyara
More about Ngorongoro
More about Serengeti
More about Tarangire
More about this tour
Immerse yourselves in the legendary and romantic safari spectacle in style. With its vast expanses of beautiful and adventurous sceneries, the maasai steppe is filled with everything passionate and naturally gifted with unforgettable beauty, glamour and memorable experiences to adorn your love and exquisite journey together. With our knowledgeable guides you will traverse across 5 world famous safari destinations while enjoying spectacular game drives, African cuisine with a private chef, plus an adorable camping experience.
- Jambo Campsite- Mto wa mbu
- Kudu campsite- Karatu
- Nguchiro campsite- Serengeti
- New Safari hotel- Arusha town