- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- More Information
- Accommodation for the duration of the tour as described on the tour plan.
- All park entrance fees, tariffs and concession fees.
- Bank payment transfer charges.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner with drinking water plus a private chef during camping excursions.
- Domestic flights if indicated on the itinerary.
- Ground transport by custom built 4-Wheel Drive vehicle plus a full-time tour guide.
- 18% Value added Tax.
- Access to spa and salon in lodges and hotels.
- Acquisition of travel insurance or hospital charges.
- Any activities not mentioned on the itinerary.
- Extra drinks and food not included in the itinerary like soft drinks and alcohol.
- Gift shopping.
- International flights.
- Purchase of personal items
- Tips: Are given according to the personal discretion of the client.
- Day 1:
- Day 2:
- Day 3:
- Day 4:
- Day 5:
- Day 6:
- Day 7:
Set off to Tarangire national park on a tarred road, which is located 2.5 hours from Arusha town from a pick-up point at Arusha town, as agreed between our tour guide and the clients. You will depart early in the morning for a game drive until lunch at a picnic site near the Tarangire river. Continue for 2 hours as you exit the park to Karatu, 2 hours drive from Tarangire, for dinner and rest at Tanzanice mid-range lodge.
After breakfast, we will visit Jefferson Memorial and National Air and Space Museum, and take cruise on the Potomac River, where we will be able to view the Pentagon and the other memorials from a relaxing vantage point on the water. The tour will continue on Baltimore, stopping at the scenic Inner Harbor for a break to take photos, and then to Philadelphia, where we will visit the Independence Hall and the iconic Liberty Bell. After dinner, we will head north to hotel in New Jersey. Potomac River Cruise: Additional option/cost for those who want to see the United States' capital in an exciting and innovative way can join a Potomac Cruise for a relaxing and enjoyable sightseeing experience. Overnight at Hotel: Madison Suites, NJ or similar hotel
The Serengeti is a world class safari destination. This park encompasses a rich history and glamour of the true African safari. You will go for a game drive inside the Serengeti, all the way to the endless plains, kopjes and the majestic Mara rivers and back to the luxury campsite in the evening.
You will continue to enjoy a full board, full day tour of the fantastic Serengeti national park.
After an early breakfast, you will proceed for a game drive towards Seronera all the way to Naabi gate and exit the park late in the afternoon for a 4 hour drive to Mto wa mbu for rest and dinner at a lodge.
After breakfast drive to Lake Manyara National park for game viewing with picnic lunch and in the afternoon you will travel 40 minutes to Emanyatta Maasai village for a cultural tour of the Maasai traditions and culture, through exploring their communal dances, livestock keeping and other cultural aspects. After the cultural tour, you will travel for 3 hours back to Arusha town, which will mark the end of our tour.
Local activities in Arusha like souvenir shopping to transfer to Kilimanjaro(JRO) Airport for flight back late in the evening.