- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- More Information
- Accommodation for the duration of the tour as described on the tour plan.
- All park entrance fees, tariffs and concession fees.
- Bank payment transfer charges.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner with drinking water plus a private chef during camping excursions.
- Domestic flights if indicated on the itinerary.
- Ground transport by custom built 4-Wheel Drive vehicle plus a full-time tour guide.
- 18% Value added Tax.
- Access to spa and salon in lodges and hotels.
- Acquisition of travel insurance or hospital charges.
- Any activities not mentioned on the itinerary.
- Extra drinks and food not included in the itinerary like soft drinks and alcohol.
- Gift shopping.
- International flights.
- Purchase of personal items
- Tips: Are given according to the personal discretion of the client.
- Day 1:
After an early pick up in Arusha, you will travel 139 kilometers, 2.5 hours drive to Tarangire national park, where the expected time of arrival is 9:30am. Tarangire is located in the Tarangire - Manyara ecosystem which is adjacent to the great Rift valley that extends from Jordan to Mozambique. The Tarangire is known to have the largest population density of elephants and baobab trees, also known as the upside-down tree. You will go on a 3 hour game drive from Tarangire entrance gate to Tarangire river. You will enjoy a parked lunch at the Matete picnic site, while overlooking the Tarangire river, which is an attraction for wildlife, especially during the dry season. After lunch you, you will continue your game drive all the way to Silale swamps and exit the park at around 16:30 hours and head back to Arusha town which will make the end of the tour.
More about Arusha
More about Tarangire
More about this tour
Visit the beautiful Tarangire national park in this large group package to explore this mystical land of baobabs with the largest population density of elephants in the world. This park is located just 2.5 hours from Arusha and is a wonderful place to spend time on a weekend for your team building, staff excursion or school trips.