- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- More Information
- Accommodation for the duration of the tour as described on the tour plan.
- All park entrance fees, tariffs and concession fees.
- Bank payment transfer charges.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner with drinking water plus a private chef during camping excursions.
- Domestic flights if indicated on the itinerary.
- Ground transport by custom built 4-Wheel Drive vehicle plus a full-time tour guide.
- 18% Value added Tax.
- Access to spa and salon in lodges and hotels.
- Acquisition of travel insurance or hospital charges.
- Any activities not mentioned on the itinerary.
- Extra drinks and food not included in the itinerary like soft drinks and alcohol.
- Gift shopping.
- International flights.
- Purchase of personal items
- Tips: Are given according to the personal discretion of the client.
- Day 1:
- Day 2:
- Day 3:
- Day 4:
- Day 5:
After breakfast, you will travel 40 minutes to Arusha national park for a guided walking safari for 2 hours and transfer to a 4X4 vehicle for another 2 hour game drive to the fig tree arch and break for lunch at a picnic site. You will continue with a game drive to Ngurdoto crater and museum and exit the park around 5pm to head back to your campsite.
After breakfast, you will travel to lake duluti in Arusha for canoeing for 2 hours and break for lunch. You will go for a bicycle tour of the neighbouring villages on the slopes of mount Meru for 3 hours until heading back to the campsite for dinner and rest.
Travel to Tarangire National Park. This park is located about 1.5 hours from Arusha town. You will go for a long game drive and take packed lunch at a picnic site inside Tarangire. After exiting the park, you will head to Mto wa Mbu town located about 45 minutes drive north and lodge at Jambo campsite.
After breakfast, you will go for a village tour of farms and local food and rest until 7am for dinner. You will go for a night game drive inside lake Manyara national park for 3 hours and go back to the campsite for rest.
After breakfast drive to Lake Manyara National park for game viewing with picnic lunch and in the afternoon you will travel 40 minutes to Emanyatta Maasai village for a cultural tour of the Maasai traditions and culture, through exploring their communal dances, livestock keeping and other cultural aspects. After the cultural tour, you will travel for 3 hours back to Arusha town, which will mark the end of our tour.
More about Arusha
More about Manyara
More about Tarangire
More about this tour
Also called the sports safari, this package encompasses adventure and physical activities in the context of wildlife and safari destinations. We visit 4 destinations while performing a blend of different adrenaline packed activities like mountain biking, canoeing, walking safaris and game drives.