- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- More Information
- Accommodation for the duration of the tour as described on the tour plan.
- All park entrance fees, tariffs and concession fees.
- Bank payment transfer charges.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner with drinking water plus a private chef during camping excursions.
- Domestic flights if indicated on the itinerary.
- Ground transport by custom built 4-Wheel Drive vehicle plus a full-time tour guide.
- 18% Value added Tax.
- Access to spa and salon in lodges and hotels.
- Acquisition of travel insurance or hospital charges.
- Any activities not mentioned on the itinerary.
- Extra drinks and food not included in the itinerary like soft drinks and alcohol.
- Gift shopping.
- International flights.
- Purchase of personal items
- Tips: Are given according to the personal discretion of the client.
- Day 1:
- Day 2:
- Day 3:
- Day 4:
- Day 5:
Travel to Zanzibar from Arusha or Dar es salaam cities. This is a 30 to 1 hour flight from Tanzania’s mainland. At Zanzibar, you will check in to a beach hotel located on the shores of the Indian ocean.
After breakfast, you will go for a tour of stone town, all the way to house of wonders, slave market, Portuguese fort and Zanzibar museums and break for lunch and rest until evening for a local Zanzibar food scene at Forodhani gardens from 7pm for dinner.
Early morning Dolphin excursion and snorkeling with an early return to the hotel for rest.
Visit of the spice gardens, art scenes plus local restaurants and return back to the hotel for an evening sunset dinner.
Rest at the hotel until late afternoon for departure to Dar es salaam for international flight which will mark the end of the tour.
More about Dar es salaam
More about Zanzibar
More about this tour
Zanzibar is a travelers hotspot. This pristine coastal island harbours a rich history, culture, beautiful views and wonderful experiences to the speculating tourist. Also known as the spice island, Zanzibar offers a plethora of unique spices and oriental food cuisines to match a few in the whole world. With its clear blue oceanic waters and white sand beaches, this is truly a world-class destination.